




Last night Tim and I went to Old Towne and walked around all of the little shops and restaurants on the water ... it was such a beautiful night! It was so weird, it didn't FEEL humid but it definitely was ... (hence my hair!) ... but there was just the right amount of breeze that it still felt perfect! There were SO many people out sitting along the water on benches & blankets, playing sand volleyball, running, biking, walking dogs, etc. We're definitely looking forward to spending a lot of time along the water!! :) OH and there was this guy playing music on over a dozen glasses with water in them, there was a huge crowd gathered around him listening!

Looks awesome. I remember our little jaunt down to Old Towne and it was so adroable and inviting. Glad you had some time to explore! Love toy ou both, Mom
ReplyDeleteAww, congrats you guys! I miss you Ashley!
ReplyDelete