view from our balcony!!!

he vacuums!!!!! KEEPER!! :)
getting a little slap happy!!
unpacking!!!
mom & i tired from a long drive!
our new home!!!


annnnd the DC traffic begins!!
To catch you up on the weekend, my mom and I drove to VA together ... it took us about 9 hours total which wasn't too bad! It would've been a beautiful drive if it wouldn't have been raining!! Towards the end it cleared up a little bit and was a lot prettier!
We picked up Tim from the airport Friday night and then Saturday morning the movers came and moved everything into the apartment! We are finally feeling settled in! I think Tim was getting a little exhausted with my mom and me going NON-STOP! It looks like we've lived here for months... everything is put away, hung on the walls, decorated, etc.! I am so so sooooo thankful my for my moms help!!!! The 3 of us worked great together and got A LOT accomplished in 3 days!
Tim and I will be home this weekend already for a friends wedding! After that, it's everyone's turn to come visit!! :)
The pictures are completely backwards ...so start at the bottom and scroll up! haha idk how to work this thing yet! :)

Thank you God for giving me this opportunity to witness first hand how you are growing Ashley into a very capable and confident young woman. I had so much fun spending time with her on our drive to Virginia (even though it was raining so much of the time)I loved being able to take pictures for her Blog too. Watch over she and Tim and secure their future.....Thank you also for giving Tim success in his Federal Training. It was grueling but he persevered with succes the road set before him. Trusting You Daily. MOM
ReplyDelete