Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, June 29, 2009

Best Boyfriend Award!!!!


Tim found out that Rascal Flatts was in Virginia this weekend and surprised me with tickets!! (This is HUGE because he does NOT like country music, there are only a few songs here and there that he likes but all in all, not so much!) But he took me and we had SUCH a fun time!! This picture was on our way to the concert .. and right below is alllll of the traffic trying to get to the Nissan Pavilion!


There were THOUSANDS of people there!!

Sunset was BEAUTIFUL ... it was pretty warm and humid.. we were were a little shiny! LOL



me = sooooooo happy!!! He is the BEST!!




Kisses for the best boyfriend EVER!!! I love him!! :)


P.S. I had taken him to Transformers 2 (his favorite movie) at the IMAX the night before and sat through 2 1/2 hours of a movie I had NO clue what was going on ... bc I never saw the entire first one! Soooo we were kind of even :)

2 comments:

  1. You two look soooooo happy. Keep up the good smiles. :) love to you both, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. So sweet Ashley. You definately found a great one! Looks like maybe he had a little fun too. =) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete