Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's that TiMe!!!! :)


Empty ....
(the curtains are pulled up for the carpet cleaners just in case ur wondering!)
living room, so bare!
empty kitchen!!

I'm officially spending my last night in the Fort tonight! My mom and I leave tomorrow to drive half-way to Alexandria, wake up to drive the rest of the way Friday then pick up Tim at the airport Friday night & move in Saturday!!! Pray for safe travels for all of us! Will keep you updated on how the move goes ...

oh ya! and the movers were great ... packed everything up on Monday and loaded it all on the truck Tuesday! I couldn't even stay in the house while they packed, I just felt like I was in the way! My mom and I cleaned the entire house top to bottom yesterday while my dad finished all the outdoor work and cleaned out the garage ... then the carpets were cleaned today! Ready for the new renter to move in this weekend! ...

I'm gonna miss my house tho :( Kinda sad seeing it empty!! But SOOOOO excited for this new adventure and what God has in store for our future!!!! :) Well, off to bed to hopefully get some sleep to get ready for this big weekend!

2 comments:

  1. i miss you already. this post made me SO sad yet so happy for you guys @ the same time. i love you!

    ReplyDelete