We went to a Christmas tree farm and picked out our tree last weekend! They had a bonfire to roast marshmallows on, hot apple cider to drink while you were looking for trees, and fun picture "ops" everywhere! We had so much fun!! Sorry it's been a long time since I've updated this ... but everything is going well here!! Work is going well for both of us and we're looking forward to the holidays! Merry Christmas and God Bless!!
Looks like you and Tim had a very specail time at the Tree Farm. Love the photo ops they had. Great idea!!! I guess I will enjoy your tree since it looks like I won't be getting a real one this year either. Christmas love to both of you. Mom
Looks like you and Tim had a very specail time at the Tree Farm. Love the photo ops they had. Great idea!!! I guess I will enjoy your tree since it looks like I won't be getting a real one this year either. Christmas love to both of you. Mom
ReplyDelete