Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

WE'RE ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!

I am more than happy to announce that Timothy & I are engaged!!!!! It happened on Valentine's Day in the Dominican Republic. We were on vacation (which I thought was a surprise from Timothy's Aunt for him and I ... but really it turned out that I was set up the whole time!) -- I thought we were just going to a nice Valentine's Day dinner ... and then the fairy tale night began ... A white horse and carriage picked us up and took us to the beach ... waiting there was a private dinner completely set up with a canopy. flowers, candles, music, etc. There was a professional photographer there and asked us if this was a special occasion, Timothy answered "no, just a romantic dinner" (which in MY head it still was just a really romantic valentine's dinner!) ... so we sat down at the table and a few minutes later he stood up and came around to my side and was kneeling on one knee in the sand!!!!!!!!!! I immediately started crying and saying "oh my word, oh my word" a million times ... and then he ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM!!! I of course said yes and we had the most amazingly romantic dinner ever!!! We also got some really awesome pictures taken by the photographer too!!! ... that was a quick summary so I'll try to update again soon, but I just had to let all of you know WE'RE ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! Let the wedding planning begin!!! --- the picture thing isn't working right now, so I'll be sure to try again later on so you can see the fairy tale night!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! God has surely blessed each of you and now He is ready to bless you together. We couldn't be more pleased to welcome Tim into our family. Yes ma'am...let the planning and fun begin.....

    ReplyDelete