Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Just Another Weekend

This weekend was really relaxing... Friday night we went to dinner and a movie (pretty much becoming a ritual for us!) we saw the new Tyler Perry "I Can Do Bad All By Myself", it was really good! Saturday I worked until about 3:30 then we just hung out at home for a while and then met up with some of the guys he works with in DC that night. Sunday was sooo nice, we woke up, went to breakfast then took a blanket and went to Old Town and sat on a blanket by the river and just RELAXED! The weather and everything was perfect! We were there most of the afternoon then went to church tonight and had a really amazing service! Perfect end to the weekend, praising God and relaxing! This his Tim's LAST FULL WEEK of training!!!! We're counting down the days!!!




















3 comments:

  1. You are such a gorgeous couple! I miss you too! =) Wish you guys could come see the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second MACK. What a beautiful couple you two are, both inside and out. I checked out Mak's place and it is really nice looking. Can't go wrong with trusting in God to provide, no matter what happens. What a great feeling huh? To really know deep down that you don't have to hold the weight of life on your shoulders. Anyways, thanks for sharing your life. I'll try to check back every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is peace written all over your beautiful faces. So glad you were able to relax Sunday morning and then praise God and be filled by Him Sunday night. Tim has persevered through this ardous journey and Ashley, you have been faithfully by his side encouraging him. The rewards are on the way. Anxious to see you in a week. Love to you both, Mom

    ReplyDelete