View from our table at dinner ...
another view from our table ...
along the Potomac River in Old Town
Old Town!
and again...

out to dinner at JoJo's (my boss's brother's restaurant/bar in DC)

Mom & Tim :)
Mom and Me!

What a lucky guy ;) ... or lucky girls!
Baltimore Harbor
our view at lunch
shops along the water
Harbor ...
this really cool castle-looking building we saw driving home!!

We truly did have a great time, didn't we? There is so much to see and do. The drive home in the Jeep was not as bad as I anticipated. I rather enjoyed it, so I will be doing it again some day. I promise not to wear out my welcome though. :) Ashley, Enjoy your new job and the friends you will make. Tim....you are on the home stretch now....ain't no stoppin' you now! Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteI was showing the pictures of my latest trip tp Pat and her comment was " Ashley looks so good, so happy." I guess that pretty much sums it up. Have a great week. love, mom :)
ReplyDelete