Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Little steps closer ...

So the two big "hurdles" left to overcome are finding someone I can trust to rent my house here in Fort Wayne... (if you known of anyone let me know!!) ... and the other is finding a salon in Virginia or DC that I really like!! It's so hard to find a salon that "fits" you... getting along with the other girls you work with and also the management isn't always the easiest thing to do! To give you an example, the salon I'm working in right now is the 3rd salon I've worked in since graduating from Aveda, and I've heard from SO many girls that they've experienced the same thing! It's definitely normal to jump around a few times before you find one that you really like! So keep us in your prayers as we get closer to the big move!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment