Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Successful Trip!!

Well, the trip to DC was definitely a success!!! I think we fit pretty much EVERYTHING possible into the 3 days we were there ... we looked at over 10 apartments, I looked at 5 salons, we got to walk a TON and do some sightseeing, hung out with Tim's classmate and his fiance, and found the place we're going to live... Alexandria, VA... it's within a mile of an outdoor mall, grocery, walmart, movie theater, restaurants, etc!!! We were all completely exhausted by the time it was over ... but are so glad we went!

1 comment:

  1. We had a wonderful yet exhausting time, didn't we? It seemed like we were gone for way more than 3 days.I was so glad to have had this time with you to see the area where you will be living. It eased some of my anxieties. :) I am praying that everything from this point on goes smoothly. "I know the plans I have for you says the Lord...." I am so glad He is in control. Love you so, MOM

    ReplyDelete