Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Visiting the city that will soon be our home!

So the big apartment search is this coming weekend! My mom and I are flying to DC Friday and Tim is going to meet us there. He will be there until Sunday morning, then has to go back to Georgia. My mom and I will be in DC until Monday evening. Hopefully we will be able to find a place we like .... and in our price range!!! One of Tim's classmates is also coming to visit his fiance that already lives in Virginia ... so it will be nice to put some names to faces and meet a couple that we will probably be spending lots of time with! I will also be looking at a few salons if we have time, but just to see the locations, surroundings, etc ...nothing more than that yet! Keep us in your prayers :)

2 comments:

  1. Ashley, I am so happy for you! You are a great stylist and I am glad that you chose to share your time and talents with us at In Touch. You will be missed. Please let me know if we can ever be of help to you in the future. xoxo, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I WILL be praying most definitely, Ashley! I love this new blog that you created - it's super cute! Can't wait to see pics from you and your mom's trip :) Love ya, Trishelle

    ReplyDelete